Dr. Robinson is a City University of New York trained licensed
clinical psychologist with advanced training in attachment-focused
therapy modalities for children, families, and adults.
– Anxiety and Mood Disorders in both children and adults
– Post-Partum Anxiety & Depressive Disorders
– ADHD and Disruptive Behavior in school-aged children and tweens
– Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Trauma in adults
– Post-Adoption Issues and Parent-Child Attachment Related Concerns
– Childhood social & emotional concerns; Parent Guidance & Parent Mental Health
– Poor family functioning
– Adult life transitions
– Adult social & career difficulties
Young Children (under 5), Children (6-10), Tweens (11-13), Adults,
Families, Cross-cultural adoptive families, Parents, New moms
ADVANCED CLINICAL TRAINING
Maternal Mental Health Intensive Training
Level I training in Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy© (DDP)
with Daniel Hughes, Ph.D.
Level I training (Essential Skills I & II) in Accelerated Experiential
Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) with Diana Fosha, Ph.D.
Level I training in Theraplay, Marschak Interaction Method
with Dafna Lender, LCSW & Rand Coleman, Ph.D.
Advanced CBT training in Anxiety Disorders
with Soho Cognitive
RECENT CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
Clinical Psychologist, Montefiore Medical Center, Behavioral Health
Integration Program (BHIP); Healthy Steps’ Parental Mental Health
Consulting Psychologist, Hunter College Campus Schools
Mental Health Consultant, Northside Center for Child Development
Psychologist, New York State